Wolf Head Byzantine Chain With Mjolnir
Vikings used necklaces with animals or beasts biting onto a ring where pendants were hung. This variant consists of a King Chain ending in the heads of Geri and Freki, the wolves of Odin, that bite onto a ring with a large Mjölnir pendant.
This Chain is 100% handmade from Stainless Steel, which results in a piece of fantastic jewelry that will never rust. The process of crafting it by hand is very time-consuming since each small link is added one by one to the chain. The chain comes with a lobster clasp that keeps this massive piece secured around your neck, as well as a pendant ring that can be opened and closed easily.
- 100% Heavy Stainless Steel that will not rust
- Handcrafted, forged link by link & bound by a lobster clasp
- Choose between Chain Length of 20/24/28 Inches (50/60/70 cm)
- Choose between Mjolnir color of Gold / Gold&Silver / Black Matt
- Pendant Size: 4.4 x 3.3 cm | 1.7 x 1.3 inches
How do you measure your wrist size?
Download Your Printable Sheet: Size Guide.
How to measure your finger size?
Download your printable Ring Size Guide sheet here.
|Inner ring circumference（mm）||Inner ring circumference（inch）||US||UK||EU|